Willows Marina is a private and secure 24 berth marina set in a peaceful setting on the Grand Union Canal. It is located between the villages of Weedon and Nether Heyford and within easy reach of pubs, shops and other local amenities.
Willows Marina (formerly known as High House Marina) was purchased in February 2017 by a local family.
Since ownership many improvements have been made to include automation of the entrance gate into the car park, expansion of the car park, installation of new metered electricity hook ups to each berth and new and updated lighting to the site area.
• 24 berths
• Full length jetty beside each boat
• Electricity points to each berth – charged on metered usage
• Water taps provided
• Elsan disposal point
• On-site car parking with automated gate access
• On-site domestic waste and recycling facilities
• Public WC
• Pump out and fuel available at facilities within a mile, either side of the Marina
• Dogs welcome but must be kept on a lead when off the boat.